Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What Happened to Freedom of Speech?

I put up a Yes on Prop 102 sign in my front yard about a week ago. Well yesterday I was pulling out of my driveway and I see a flier on my front door that says vote for Prop 102. I thought to myself, why would someone leave that sign on my door when there is a sign in my yard. As I back up some more I realize my sign has been stolen.

I am very disappointed. What happened to freedom of speech? Don't I have a right as an American to express my political opinion? Is this prank a sign of desperation by the opposition? Oh well, thanks for letting me get on my soapbox.

Don't forget to vote on November 4th.

1 comment:

perkiwindy said...

Anna- I happen to know a guy who can get you another. Infact, I think he is in your ward! :) -Windy


Follow Me!