Monday, October 13, 2008

Ryan's Blessing



On October 12th, Doug had the opportunity to bless Ryan at church. Ryan wore the same outfit his brothers wore on their blessing days. Doug gave Ryan such a sweet blessing and then after church we had everyone over to our house for lunch. Thanks to all the uncles, grandpa and cousin who helped bless the baby. It was a special day. We were even able to talk Doug's brother Scott and his wife Tierney into coming for the event.



Doesn't Sean look handsome in his new suit.

2 comments:

JeNeale said...

Yep, Ryan is still dang cute! The pictures are great, and it is so fun that you have a blog now. I love being able to keep up on everyone we don't get to see often enough. Keep it coming! Love you all.

erbradford said...

Anna, thanks for passing this on to me!! I don't know how you do it! I'm 0 for 3 on kids that will sleep through the night. Zack is 10months old and he's not sure what sleeping through the night actually means!! Oh well, got to love them- Ryan is beautiful! love ya, Emily


Follow Me!