Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk or Treat



We were getting ready for our church's annual Trunk of Treat party and I wanted to take some pictures of the boys in their costumes. Ethan was first and he was happy to pose for me. Here is Ethan posing as Indiana Jones. I wonder where he gets his love of Halloween. I kept calling for Sean, but he wouldn't come outside. I was getting mad until I realized he had fallen asleep standing up and leaning against the couch. I should have taken his picture like that, but I decided to wait until he was awake. Sean is also dressing up as Indiana Jones for Halloween. I'll have some pictures of Sean up soon.





Mom! Why are you making me wear this silly outfit!!

2 comments:

JeNeale said...

Those pics of Ethan are classic! And you're right -- who can resist that baby Ryan? The boys are adorable. Can't wait to see the pictures of Sean, and I can't believe you didn't take a picture of him standing up sleeping! Love you guys.

Phil and Marilyn said...

Wish we could have been with you all for Halloween. Thanks for the pictures of the cuttest kids ever!

Love, Mom and Dad


Follow Me!