Yea!! He is soooo cute! And he is sooo kissable! I also wish he would let me kiss on him! He definitely knows who his mama is! I love how you worded his teeth coming in "BIG and STRONG"! Steeles teeth are huge compared to his little mouth. I figure he will grow into them: )
Banana he is getting SO big! I can't believe how much hair he has. Carter hardly has any compared to Ryan! He is SO cute and I can't wait to kiss on him too!! Hopefully while he is still young enough to let me!! I sure miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
I sooo wish he would let me kiss on him! Too cute!
Yea!! He is soooo cute! And he is sooo kissable! I also wish he would let me kiss on him! He definitely knows who his mama is! I love how you worded his teeth coming in "BIG and STRONG"! Steeles teeth are huge compared to his little mouth. I figure he will grow into them: )
He is so cute! Love those pics.
Banana he is getting SO big! I can't believe how much hair he has. Carter hardly has any compared to Ryan! He is SO cute and I can't wait to kiss on him too!! Hopefully while he is still young enough to let me!! I sure miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment