Ethan had one last project before school is out. He was supposed to pick a habitat that they had not already covered in class. Ethan picked prairies. He was supposed to make a diorama of the prairie and write a report about the plants and animals that live there.
Ethan was very happy with his diorama. As you can see he choose to talk about the cougar, prairie dog and bullsnake. He told me that it looks like the cougar is jumping on the prairie dog, but he is really jumping for the snake.

2 comments:
Wow!! Great job Ethan! I didnt know they made kids do reports this young!! The diagram looks awesome!! So cute! I hate reports so much and I just realized I will never be done with them because soon my kids will have them and I'll have to help!
Way to go Ethan! I can't believe you will be in 2nd grade next year!! So big! I would have gone for the snake too!
Post a Comment