Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of School August 12, 2009

Another school year is upon us! Yippee!

The neighborhood school does not offer half-day kindergarten so I am sending Sean to another school about a mile away. I didn't know they offered a bus, but when I found out that they did Sean was so excited to take the bus. He was counting down the minutes until it came. I cried as he drove off and fought the urge to run after the bus. By the way, the bus stops right in front of our house. How lucky are we? We will see how he likes riding it this afternoon. So far Sean loves kindergarten.

Ethan loves to "socialize" in his class. If we can keep him for talking in class he should have a good year. Boy, they sure grow up fast.





1 comment:

perkiwindy said...

Those look like mug shots....hehehehe! CUTE!!!


Follow Me!