Those were the cutest pic's! They look like they had a blast! I wish our schedules would have worked out, Cash would have been in heaven with his cousins!
Plus Todd’s beautiful athletic cut physic on the beach would have been a sight to behold. Love Todd!
I love the book slide show with music!! We just got out of Oceanside in time before the big waves hit!! It was the best time.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those were the cutest pic's! They look like they had a blast! I wish our schedules would have worked out, Cash would have been in heaven with his cousins!
Plus Todd’s beautiful athletic cut physic on the beach would have been a sight to behold. Love Todd!
I love the book slide show with music!! We just got out of Oceanside in time before the big waves hit!! It was the best time.
Post a Comment