I can't believe it's been six months since I saw you and the kids. The boys are dolls. I can't wait to show Jensen the pictures of Ethan losing his tooth because she is convinced that everyone will laugh at her when she loses her tooth. She thinks no one but her as ever had a loose tooth. Give the boys a hug, and tell Doug we are thinking about and praying for him. Then know that we love and miss you very much!
5 comments:
Such beautiful boys and growing up so fast. Your doing such a great job with them.
I can't believe it's been six months since I saw you and the kids. The boys are dolls. I can't wait to show Jensen the pictures of Ethan losing his tooth because she is convinced that everyone will laugh at her when she loses her tooth. She thinks no one but her as ever had a loose tooth. Give the boys a hug, and tell Doug we are thinking about and praying for him. Then know that we love and miss you very much!
Congrats on 6 months! He is just as cute as can be!
Hey there! Just thought I would stop by and say hi! I just found your blog and I can not beleive Ryan is already 6 months! WOW
Hi Anna,
He is so adorable! You really have such cute boys. I love serving in Yw with you.
Post a Comment