Here is a sample of the pictures we had taken of Ryan. The photographer commented that he was posing for her. She did a really good job getting him to smile. I think the pictures turned out pretty cute.
Oh my gosh! That is the cutest little boy ever! I can't believe his poses. He is a natural. You better watch that boy in oh, about, 16 years. He'll be a ladykiller. Believe me, they grow up too fast!
All of the pictures are to die for!! I love Ryan's "rico suave" pose the best! You and Doug sure make the cutest boys in the world! I miss you like CRAZY!!
He is so cute!! I'm so flattered that he likes me! You were the one that inspired me to get pictures at target for Steele. I saw the pictures of Ryan at Grandmas house and thought they were so cute.
He is so cute! I don’t understand this when there is no Uncle Todd blood running through his veins. Ha ha! I believe that there should be one more Bradford added to this bunch…..let me know how that comment worked out. Later, Todd
6 comments:
He is the cutest baby! They turned out great!
Oh my gosh! That is the cutest little boy ever! I can't believe his poses. He is a natural. You better watch that boy in oh, about, 16 years. He'll be a ladykiller. Believe me, they grow up too fast!
What great pictures!! The kids are too cute :)
All of the pictures are to die for!! I love Ryan's "rico suave" pose the best! You and Doug sure make the cutest boys in the world! I miss you like CRAZY!!
He is so cute!! I'm so flattered that he likes me! You were the one that inspired me to get pictures at target for Steele. I saw the pictures of Ryan at Grandmas house and thought they were so cute.
He is so cute! I don’t understand this when there is no Uncle Todd blood running through his veins. Ha ha! I believe that there should be one more Bradford added to this bunch…..let me know how that comment worked out. Later, Todd
Post a Comment